We are thrilled to finally be open, and even more thrilled that things are running smoothly. Thank you to those that have come in and helped make our reopening a success.
As with all things that are new, we have discovered a few things that will make your appointment with us easier.
- When you come in for your appointment, please try and bring a disposable mask with you. It’s difficult to avoid getting color and chemicals on the ear loops, and we don’t want to damage your mask.
- To keep everyone safe, we are using a new tipping system that requires you to present your credit card. If you plan to leave a tip, please bring your credit card in with you.
- Please call us if you are having trouble booking on line. We are able to make some accommodations that our software doesn’t allow.
- We understand that some of you are ready to go out, but aren’t ready to enter a space with 10 people. We have reserved Monday and Tuesday mornings from 9:00 - 11:00 for customers that want a less crowded setting.
**Please note if you choose to come during those times, you won’t be able to pick your stylist.
- There isn’t a need to call us before you come in. We have scheduled the day accordingly, and will be ready for you at your appointment time.
Our schedule is filling up fast. Book now to make sure you get your spot.
Looking forward to seeing you.