COVID Update May 2021
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to bring chaos and controversy we would like to provide you an update.
The JCRS team has decided to continue with UNIVERSAL MASKING. All stylists and guests will continue to wear masks inside the salon, regardless of vaccination status. We appreciate your anticipated support and cooperation in this matter! We kindly ask that you keep politics out of the discussion as we know everyone has deeply personal beliefs on the situation and we want your experience to remain incredible!
This decision wasn’t made in haste, our staff and customers are our highest priority and we felt that this was the best choice for all parties.
Jessica’s Color Room Salon is taking precautions to keep you safe.
Steps we are taking for your safety
- All guests must wear masks
- All stylists are wearing masks
- Anyone who has been exposed to the virus is being rescheduled.
- Anyone who isn’t feeling well isn’t allowed into the salon, and we are rescheduling their appointment.
- Every station is cleaned, sanitized and disinfected in between each client.
- For customers that are comfortable coming into the salon but want a less crowded setting; We have reserved Monday and Tuesday mornings from 9:00 - 11:00 for you.
**Please note if you choose to come during those times, you won’t be able to pick your stylist.
We are following the state guidelines.