Dear JCR guests, friends & family,
We, as many other business owners are concerned for the health of our team, our guests & the community we love so much.
Please, be patient with our staff as we try to accommodate and organize through this time. ALL existing appointments will receive priority booking and will be contacted by phone, however, to expedite the process of rescheduling services accurately with your CURRENT service needs, please consider messaging us at 860-344-8677, allowing us to quickly and efficiently schedule appointments or add you to our waiting list.
We continue to keep in our thoughts the many health care professionals in our community and around the globe and are happy to do our part in preventing the spread of COVID 19.
To our clients, friends, family, community and fellow business owners: continue to stay healthy, stay strong, stay positive. We are all in this together and together we will come out stronger on the other side. 🖤
What to expect upon reopening!
The time of quarantine is coming to an end. We are excited to reopen on June 1.
The health and safety of our staff and customers are our highest priority at this time. So for the time being, we have some new protocols that we are following.
Here is what you can expect from us upon reopening.
- We are only allowed 10 people in the salon at any given time. (this includes staff and customers)
- A waiting area will be set up outside, your stylist will come get you when it’s time for your appointment. Please come at your appointment time to avoid gatherings.
- We will be taking everyone’s temperature at the door. We will be unable to take you if you have a temperature. Please let us know if you aren’t feeling well.
- All staff and stylists will wear masks for their shifts. Please bring a mask. If you do not have one, we will provide a mask for purchase $4. Learn More
*All proceeds will go towards @4pawsforability for Brianna Kelly to get a service dog to help keep her safe.
- You will be asked to wash your hands prior to receiving services, all stylists will wash their hands in between clients.
- Credit card payments are preferred. You can either call us with your payment information, or book on line. Due to the increase in volume, booking on line will be faster and more convenient.
*Please note: you will not be charged when you book, you will be charged after you receive your service.
- Due to the health and safety of our clients and staff, we are not allowed to blow dry at this time. We are only providing wet looks.
- Hair washing stations will be open, however it is cumbersome and uncomfortable. We request that if you are coming in to get your haircut only, you wash your hair in advance. This will save you the discomfort of having to put your head in the sink with something covering your face.
- Handbags and jackets will not be allowed, please leave them at home or in your car.
Finally, this has been a trying time for everyone. Please be kind to your stylist, they will be working long hours with masks to better serve you.