More Curly Hair Tips
Finding the right techniques and products to manage your curly hair is something we discuss with clients all the time. In our last blog post Techniques for Taming that Curly Hair, we shared some ways to keep your curls looking fresh. Since every curly girls journey is different, we are providing more curly hair tips along with product recommendations.
- For the ultimate curly style, shampoo your hair 2 times per week using your prescribed shampoo. (The type of shampoo you use all depends on how curly your hair is). Gently massage the shampoo into the roots of your hair, but DO NOT Rinse, and run your stylist recommended conditioner through your hair.
- While in the shower put in Arc angel gel (do not ring out your hair)
- When you get out of the shower put in super cream while your hair is soaking wet. Then noodle your hair. (coil the hair around your finger making bologna curls)
- Let hair air dry, or for more volume use a diffuser to completely dry your hair.
- On day two use Mist-er Right and the HighShine Oil all over to re-activate your products, and refresh your look.
- If you insist on towel drying your hair, use a microfiber towel, or old t-shirt instead of a regular bath towel.
All our stylists are trained and ready to recommend products that will suit your needs.
*All Deva Curl products listed are available at the salon. Come in, or give us a call and place your order.
Have you heard about our curly friends Membership?
$75 a month gets you three up to 10 oz of deva curl products every month… PLUS
- 10% Deva curl cuts
- 10% any other product
- Free Olaplex treatment on your birthday month
- Unlimited massage chair
Free tips n tricks prescription card with your Deva curl experience.